✞ Vampire Look ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
Cause my roots, they run deep".
---
"No sólo sobreviviré
Oh, me verás prosperar
No puedo escribir mi historia
Estoy más allá del arquetipo
No me conformaré
No importa cómo sacude mi corazón
Porque mis raíces, corren profundamente".

P.Bianca


.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT::.
1. HAIR: .Shi: Reva-Yah
4. PIERCING: PUNCH / Monroe / Diamond

----------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!


Comments

Popular Posts