✞ Temptation ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"My God, what a lovely sin.
Lost inside my dirty head.

I need the pain.
Please tell me she won’t change
Maybe I should let her go
But only when she loves me (she loves me)
How can I just let her go?
Not until she loves me (she loves me)

We were meant to be together.
Now die and fucking love me.
We were meant to hurt each other.
Now die and fucking love me.
Die and fucking love me".
---
"Dios mío, qué hermoso pecado.
Perdido dentro de mi sucia cabeza.

Necesito el dolor.
Por favor, dime que no cambiará
Tal vez debería dejarla ir
Pero sólo cuando ella me ama (ella me ama)
¿Cómo puedo dejarla ir?
No hasta que ella me ame (ella me ama)

Estábamos destinados a estar juntos.
Ahora muere y ámame.
Estábamos destinados a lastimarnos unos a otros.
Ahora muere y ámame.
Muere y ámame".

P.Jasson & Nem




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (HER)::.

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT (HIS)::.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts