✞ Helium ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"Your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up when I'm down down down
When I've hit the ground
You're all I need
'Cause your love lifts me up like helium
Your love lifts me up like helium".
---
"Tu amor me levanta como helio
Tu amor me levanta cuando estoy abajo
Cuando haya golpeado el suelo
Eres todo lo que necesito
Porque tu amor me levanta como helio
Tu amor me levanta como helio".

P.Francesca



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT::.
5. BRACELET: **RE** Monroe Set

----------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts