✞ Evil Thoughts ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I don't know what you've done to me,
But I know this much is true.

I wanna do bad things with you.
I wanna do real bad things with you".
---
"No sé lo que me has hecho,
Pero sé que esto es cierto.

Quiero hacer cosas malas contigo.
Quiero hacer cosas realmente malas contigo".


P. Francesca & Hannibal



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2. POSE: Made by me*
3. PROPS:
3.1 FIREPLACE: INNER DEMONS - {ID} Studded Fireplace Set FATPACK @November Liaison Collaborative exclusives @Mainstore

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.
1. LINGERIE: [POHUI] Caramel gacha set @GACHA LAND EVENT  @Mainstore



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!


Comments

Popular Posts