✞ DEMONS ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"When the days are cold
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I want to hide the truth
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

Don't want to let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't want to hide the truth

They say it's what you make

I need to let you go
I want to save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how".
---
"Cuando los días son fríos
Todos estamos hechos de oro

Cuando todos tus sueños fallan
Y los que saludan
Son lo peor de todo
Y la sangre se pudre

Quiero ocultar la verdad
Pero con la bestia interior
No hay ningún lugar que podemos ocultar

No importa lo que criamos
Todavía estamos hechos de codicia
Este es mi reino

Cuando sientas mi calor
Mírame a los ojos
Es donde mis demonios se esconden
No te pongas demasiado cerca
Es oscuro el interior

Cuando las luces se apaguen
Todos los pecadores se arrastran

No quiero decepcionarte
Pero soy el infierno encuadernado
Aunque todo esto es para ti
No quiero ocultar la verdad

Dicen que es lo que hacen

Debo dejarte ir
Quiero salvar esa luz
No puedo salir de esta ahora
A menos que me muestres cómo".

P.Nathan


.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

----------------------------------------------------- OUTFIT::.
1. HAIR: tram H0531 hair
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts