✞ Bloody Sensations ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I can take all the shit you throw at me. My hell is on fire. Do you notice it in me? I’m not afraid to burn you with me.
Watch your words and actions, my demons will come for you."
---
"Puedo soportar toda la mierda que me echas. Mi infierno está en llamas. ¿Lo notas en mí? No tengo miedo de quemarte conmigo.
Cuida tus palabras y acciones, mis demonios irán a por ti."

P.Akiko & Nem



.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT AKIKO LEFT:::.

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT NEM RIGHT:::.
1. UPPER & LOWER: Violent Seduction - Hemera
2. REAPER: CX - Reaper


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts