✞ Christian - Portrait ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


Well, I’ve been trying for a long time to get an almost identical shape with skin, eyes, head... It’s been very difficult for me, but I think, I’m not afraid to make a mistake that it’s the closest thing to the young Jamie Dornan who was in the movies to the 50 shades of Grey.
What do you think, my dear ones?
Did I get a Christian Grey for my little misdeeds? *.*
---
Bueno, llevaba mucho tiempo intentando conseguir un shape casi idéntico con piel, ojos, cabeza... Me ha sido muy difícil, pero creo, sin temo a equivocarme que es lo más parecido al Jamie Dornan joven que salía en las películas las 50 sombras de Grey. 
¿Qué opináis mis queridos?
¿He conseguido un Christian Grey para mis pequeñas fechorías? *.*

P. Christian


This Photo haven't credits*

Nemmesea Flickr

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts