✞ Spirit Unstoppable ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"I'm unstoppable
I'm invincible
Yeah, I win every single game
I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today"
---
"Soy imparable, 
Soy invencible, 
Sí, gano a cualquier juego.
Soy tan poderosa, 
no necesito pilas para jugar.
Estoy tan segura de mí misma, sí, hoy soy imparable"

P.Midori






.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1. BACKDROP: Made by me*
2. POSE: Made by me*
-----------------------------------------------------BODY:::.
                   
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT:::.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!




XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts