✞Simply - isGothic magic✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I'll bleed forever"
---
"Mi caída será por ti 
Mi amor estará contigo 
Si eres tú la persona que me cortara 
Sangrare por siempre"

P.Midori & Soichi




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
1.BACKDROP: made by me*
2.POSE: made by me*
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFITS HER:::.
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT HIS:::. 




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!



XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts