✞Summer Love Kiss✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"For U,
For me,
My friend, my lover, 
Guide of my way,
My angel, my man,
Loved for the eternity"
---
"Por tí,
Por mi,
Mi amigo, mi amante, 
Guía de mi camino,
Mi ángel, mi hombre,
Amado por la eternidad"

P.Thais & Nathan




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2.POSE: Made by me*
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT NATHAN (His):::.
1.HAIR: PHOTO:- ✞No CONTROL
2.PANTS: PHOTO:- ✞EVERYTHING FOR THEM

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT THAIS (Her):::.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!



XOXO




Comments

Popular Posts