✞I will die with you✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution



"I'm feeling electric tonight
Cruising down the coast going by 99
Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
And oh, if I go, I'll die happy tonight"
---
"Esta noche me siento eléctrica,
navegando por la costa, yendo en un 99 
tengo a mi chico malo a mi lado celestial,
y oh, si me voy, moriré feliz esta noche"


P.Arkhanis & Ivanka




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2.POSE: made by me*
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT ARKHANIS:::.
1. HAIR: made by me*
3. TIE & BOXERS: TABOU .Romeo outfit
-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT IVANKA:::.
1. HAIR: Stealthic - Fatal
2. BOLERO: *FU*KME* SYN BOLERO
4.FUR: MAAI Daya fur



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro



I hope that like it!



XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts