✞⊕ηιψ u κη⊕ω mε rεαιιψ✞ ⒸNemmesea« Attribution


"The immensity of the love. To your side there is no the impossible one. You make me dream, feel, lived. My angel"

---

"La inmensidad del amor. A tu lado no hay un imposible. Tu me haces soñar, sentir, vivir. Mi ángel"




.::PHOTO CREDITS::.
2.WORLD: My Land**

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT HER:::. 
2.CORSET: Luas Ihra Black

-----------------------------------------------------OUTFIT HIS:::. 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATTENTION* All the content is in the Marketplace and on the world. All the item are safety and don't waste you money. :)

Programs & Materials:
-Secondlife
-Photoshop
-Wacom Intous Pro


I hope that like it!

Comments

Popular Posts